Episode 57 is here, and we are joined by Jeff from RPG Weekly. We figured we are going off the rails, so lets bring someone in the podcasting community who is worth a damn down with us. And we did just that.
Jeff thought he would be able to escape the Skyrim talk on his show and focus on something else on ours…but every time he thinks he’s out, they pull him back in.
The Sundered News
- Gaming News
- New XBOX Live Dashboard
- SWTOR early access this week
- WoW News
- Warcraft Battle Chest – $5, includes vanilla and BC, Wrath $10 Catalysm $20, get all ramped up for $35! on sale at blizzard store
- Epic PvP Gems for Conquest Points
- Race to World First & LFR Loot Exploit & penalties
- People complaining about the cost of items at the Faire vs the tickets you can earn
FOFFs – Where we tell people to Fuck Off
Gaming – Have you ever noticed – a random observation on gaming in general
Gamers & Geeks Holiday Shopping Suggestions – What we suggest for those looking to buy for their geeks this holiday season?
TLDR Obvious Gaming Tips that Most People Don’t Know but Should
Ridiculous Future Patch predictions!
RIC – Random Internet Crap
- Ba-CON: http://ba-con.org/ “Feed your Geek!” A convention with Bacon!
- From in @Infosec_Rogue
- Mmmmveleopes: http://www.jdfoods.net/products/mmmvelopes.php
- Best 25 Autocorrects of the year: http://damnyouautocorrect.com/13603/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-dyacs-first-year/
- From yayitsforresst http://www.principiadiscordia.com/
- Mechanically Separated McNuggets: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/206441/MECHANICALLY-SEPARATED-CHICKEN-MCNUGGET.jpg
Follow Rayfyst on Twitter
Follow Xia on Twitter
Follow The Sundering on Twitter
Email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our new forums at http://thegeekhole.net
The Sundering on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sundering/273880579325939