Episode 75 we bring aboard guest Giggidee from the Flix You Off podcast. We touch on some “touchy subjects”. We discuss TV, wasting money, video games, and some other tasteless crap that most of you will just pass out to later anyway. But hey Tazers & sports, thats fun
Our top headlines tonight are….
- Random World News
- Bears scaring Texters
- Cer – Pillar incident
- Nude Maid Service
- Cer – Looking for this when in college
- Man on the Run – updates Facebook
- Cer – Just don’t turn on location services
- Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza Crust
- Cer – You Britains make me sick, look I know we said pizza was a vegetable, and I know I did bacon stuffed crust, but this is just going too far
- Gaming News
- Wii U retailing for $300?
- Mass Effect 3 Falsely Advertised per the BBB
- Better Business Bureau reports BioWare’s promises for meaningful player choices in spacefaring action role-playing game not fulfilled.
- Dragon Ball Z – Kinect!
- Skyrim getting Kinect Support
- MoP gets new patch, beta testers can now go up to level 87, 250K more beta invites
- SWTOR gets patch 1.2. Something about rated warzones not in so people are mad
RIC – Random Internet Crap
- Ultimate Tazerball – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE9CFzj_FlU
- Brief movement for twitter folk to buy Ceraphus this shirt:
Twitter – @Giggidee2157
Podcast – Flix You Off http://flixyouoffpodcast.com/
Find me on twitter: @rayfyst
XBOX Live: Rayfyst
find me on twitter: @itsxia
Forums at: http://thegeekhole.net
We are on Google+: https://plus.google.com/106694803545576060514
On Stitcher Internet Radio, just search for us on there, or check out the link in the show notes: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=19490
Thanks to everyone who submitted a FOFF, discussion topic, ask ray, random Q&A to our show tonight
- Last Podcaster Standing