#78 – Cluster of a Bday
Episode 78, Ceraphus is drunk, its his bday, so its all OK. This episode breaks the 3 hours mark, Cer was a bit over served we think by the end of the evening, but we had a great pre-show, and after show. The regular show was its usual mess, but we think people enjoyed it.
Our Top Headlines Tonight…
- Random World News
- Drunk Brits Steal Penguin in Austrailia
- Richard Branson Ice Cubes!
- Gaming News
- $99 XBOX 360 with 2 year commitment to XBOX Live – console meet cell phone
- Blizzard taking a 15% cut of the Real Money Auction House, then another 15% to transfer to your bank
- Next XBOX already in development, dev kits going out!?
- Elder Scrolls Online confirmed for 2013!
- Warcraft: Thrall may not be the new warchief
- Account Wide Mounts now in MoP Beta
- Collector’s Edition of MoP may provide a vanity pet AND mount?
- both mined in a beta build with a tag [CE Pet] & [CE Mount]
Discussion Topic: What would make the best birthday, be as ridiculous as you want
Noahdeer’s house chicken: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bZr_vW4OCWo
Newsletter on massivelan.com
Find me on twitter: @rayfyst
XBOX Live: Rayfyst
Forums at: http://thegeekhole.net
We are on Google+: https://plus.google.com/106694803545576060514
On Stitcher Internet Radio, just search for us on there, or check out the link in the show notes: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=19490
Click through our Amazon link, so we can afford cool prizes to hand out to people!
Thank everyone who submitted a FOFF, discussion topic, ask ray, random Q&A to our show tonight
- J (from Stopcast)
- The Hutch