#113 – Khaki Colored Khakis
We are all back for our first show of 2013. We have a lot of gaming news to catch up on, including a lot of patch 5.2 items. We discuss our holidays. Of course FOFFs, random questions, and much much more.
- Chinese Father hires virtual assassins to get his son to stop playing games – http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-father-pushes-son-kick-gaming-addiction-hiring-000015498.html
- Sony Patents Technology to Block Used Games -http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-patents-tech-to-block-used-games-6401992
- Research shows World of Warcraft Players make better employees – http://www.gamespot.com/news/researcher-world-of-warcaft-players-make-better-employees-6402039
- Bacon is now in Warcraft (from Hasteur) – http://www.wowhead.com/item=90135
- Level 80 Solos Stone Guard – http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1246736-Level-80-solos-The-stone-guard-10-Mogu-shan-Vaults
- WoW – Elegon Hotfix Update – For everyone hoping this was already in its, not, Blizzard has said it would require a restart so this Tuesday when servers restart, Elegon should be less of a wall
- WoW Patch 5.2 Transmog Changes
- As far as the other previously mentioned changes go, almost every type has been implemented so far. Most two handed weapons that share animations can now be transmogrified with each other, as well as most one handed weapons with other one handed weapons. Keep in mind that this is the first build of Patch 5.2, and more changes could come in later builds.
- Daggers cannot be transmogrified into swords or vice versa.
- Polearms cannot be transmogrified into other two handed weapons.
- Fist Weapons cannot be transmogrified into other one handed weapons.
- WoW Patch 5.2 – New Heirloom Items
- Trade in the old version along with additional Justice points for the new item
- Blizzcon 2013 Confirmed in online interview with Mike Morhaime, for Geek & Sundry, at about 2:45 he mentions it will be back – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrD7R7hyJuI
Discussion Topic: How was your holiday? Get anything good, do anything? If it was a train wreck we want to know about it
Random Questions, Email
- Sent by Mrs. Ceraphus – 55 Gallon of Lube – http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant-Gallon/product-reviews/B005MR3IVO/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
- From Mukluk
- There is all kinds of awesomness here – http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/
- For Xia: http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/style/clothing/yay-cleavage-tshirt.asp
- For Ray: http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/household/furniture/the-dark-knight-bookshelves.asp
- For Ceraphus: http://whttp://www.dudeiwantthat.com/household/furniture/the-dark-knight-bookshelves.aspww.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/food-drink/bacon-makin-alarm-clock.asp
FOFFs, & Random Facts!
XBOX Live: Rayfyst
League of Legends: Rayfyst
Blog: variantavatar.com & gamerscookbook.com
Phalanx of Nod – http://phalanxofnod.com
XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
League of Legends: The Ceraphus
Xbox Live: itsxia
Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
Steam Group: The Sundering
Forums at: http://thegeekhole.net
We are on Google+: https://plus.google.com/106694803545576060514
On Stitcher Internet Radio, just search for us on there, or check out the link in the show notes: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=19490
Click through our Amazon, J!NX, and Newegg links, so we can afford cool prizes to hand out to people! If you want to help out the show check out our PayPal donation button. We appreciate you listening!
Thanks to everyone who submitted a FOFF, discussion topic, ask ray, random Q&A to our show.
And of course a huge shout out to our awesome chat room!