#182 – Potato
Tonight’s show was a little strange, but what have you some to expect after 182 episodes? We have lots of gaming news, including Nintendo’s performance issues, Wildstar beta, and updates regarding Warcraft. We then get into some strange phone calls from the FrozeNerdz crew, discuss our new logo, and air our usual FoFF and Props. Enjoy!
Bacon News – Bacon News Bumper
- Bacon Prices going up? No!!
Outrage of the Week
- Blizzcon ticket sales (the fact that they said it was sold out when people were still purchasing tickets by refreshing!)
- World of Podcasts: Anaheim 2014
- Child’s Play Marathon
- Nintendo Sucks…Again…At Earnings Calls
- Wildstar Open Beta Has Begun!
- Warcraft – Realm Mergers on hold, while back end/hardware work is completed
- SoO changes come patch 6.0
- Warcraft loses 200K subscribers, profit down to 293 million
- Super Secret Project to Be Revealed at Blizzcon?
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Ladies of the Round Table @Ladiesrdtable
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com