#196 – Orcs in Space
Tonight’s episode features a lot of Warlords of Draenor news, as we discuss the new cinematic, release date, and other upcoming features of the World of Warcraft expansion. But don’t fret; we keeps things goofy, as we talk bacon news, Foffs, and how orcs actually came from space. Enjoy!
Bacon News – Bacon News Bumper
- Bacon Fuels Motorcycle
- Uses bacon grease bio-diesel, and gets 75-100 miles a gallon
- Exhaust smells like bacon!
Random World News
- Oxford Dictionary adds some ridiculous words
- And the Release Date is…
- 11-13-14 (shoulda been 12-13-14 cuz OCD)
- Warlords of Draenor Cinematic:
- Lords of War Animated Short by Blizzard
- Chapter 1 Available Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG3RVCEwCPg
- Gamescom Info – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWGZNVzKKmM
- Raids will open roughly two and a half weeks after the expansion releases. This will give players time to level and enjoy some dungeons and other content before they move on to raiding.
- Grommash is the final boss! When players get to the Grommash fight, they will see that it is a completely different fight from the Garrosh fight in Siege of Orgrimmar.
- There will be more than just Orcs in the raids. For example, there will be a heavy Legion influence in the raid that has Grommash Hellscream.
- Items & Challenge Modes
- The legendary items (other than the ring) will most likely come from defeating really difficult content.
- Challenge modes will reward players with transmog weapons for Gold, a mount for Silver, and a title for Bronze.
- Challenge modes will have a daily quest that can reward Raid Finder quality loot. This will give players a reason to do Challenge modes while they wait for raids to open.
- Depending on what buildings your Garrison has, there will be different relevant content out in the world.
- If you build the Inn, you will have a dungeon daily quest in the Inn, similar to the Wrath of the Lich King dungeon daily quests.
- There are four tiers of Garrison missions for your followers, giving followers increased item levels and access to better missions each tier. Eventually you will have access to a mission that rewards raid quality loot every couple of weeks.
- Giant Warcraft Bird Wins Cosplay Competition
- Robin Williams to be Memorialized in WoW
- And the Release Date is…
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Ladies of the Round Table @Ladiesrdtable
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com