#200 – What’s in the bottle?!
It’s been a long road, but the Sundering crew finally made it to 200 episodes! In tonight’s episode Cer, Ray and Xia reminisce on prior episodes, read listener Foff’s, Props, and Questions, and as usual, cover bacon and World of Warcraft news. We also give away Xia’s Sundercrate, plus an additional “mega”-crate for one of our favorite listeners. Enjoy!
- Bacon Grants Scientists Nobel Prize
- Bacon Boozy Shake
- Hearthstone Hits 20 Million Players!
- Blizzard Reclaiming Names as of patch 6.0.2
- Heirloom Vendors Getting Melted Down into Glue per Bashiok
- Blizzcon Goodie Sneak Peak
- Final Lords of War – Maraad
- Blizzard Cancels Titan
- What we knew:
- MMO set in the future on Earth after an alien invasion with a very large world
- Three factions trying to control the planet.
- Do less interesting professions during the day while secretly fighting alongside your faction if you choose to do so.
- Team Fortress, Starcraft II, and The Incredibles all named in comparisons.
- Player run businesses and shops, families, relationships with NPCs, advanced AI that made it feel more like a living world.
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Ladies of the Round Table @Ladiesrdtable
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox – http://www.boxingfox.de