#229 – Mystery Sack
Cer, Xia and Ray get a little silly for episode 229, inventing a silly (no…let’s face it, downright disgusting) nickname for a listener. Thankfully, where they lack in creative, classy names, they make up for it with loads of Bacon, Blizzard and Blizzcon news! Enjoy!
- Photo contest – http://thesundering.net/contest
- May Themes are up!
- April Winner: ToastyPostyCan (Hit all the bonuses!)
- $10 Amazon Gift Card
- 1 Month AMR Premium
- 1 Month Curse Premium
- Next Sunday will be Cer’s bday episode, my wife had an idea that you all should roast me, so feel free to send in roasts
- Bacon Oreos – Hasteur & many others
- Was going to not talk about it, but so many people wanted this to be part of the show we had to include it!
- Beer Can Bacon Burger – Thanks to Chuck!
Random World News
- Dominoes Becomes Big Brother to Their Drivers
- Suicide Squad Team Revealed
- Guy Levels 1-70 in About a Minute!
- Heroes of the Storm Starter Pack
- Gift heroes you already have!
- 8 years ago this month, May 2007—Patch 2.1 introduced The Black Temple, one of the most iconic raids in The Burning Crusade expansion. Players entered the Temple to test out whether Illidan was right when he said they were “NOT PREPARED!”
- Preview of Tannan Jungle
- Get to Tannan by building your garrisons shipyard
- Garrison campaign style quests to propel the story forward
- Contests Announced!
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox – http://www.boxingfox.de