#232 – Blow up Uranus
This week we are missing our resident Xia, who is feeling under the weather, so Cer and Ray pick things up with a lot of rage towards the “no flying” announcement by Blizzard, and we discuss if that will change with the uproar.
- Photo contest – http://thesundering.net/contest
- May Themes are up!
- Bacon Fights it out over Sausage
- Open Raid Transmog Contest
- Delta Using Memes in Safety Video
- Bloodstained Kickstarter
- by the co creator of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Homage to Castlevania
- Warcraft Movie – New Digital Stills Released for Ogrim
- Warcraft Selfie Scavenger Hunt
- Weekly Prizes
- Grand Prize: Trip for 2 to Blizzcon 2015
- Warcraft – Changes to Personal Loot Coming in 6.2
- Warcraft – No More Flying?
- Blizz CM Critho says no more flying in Draenor
- Originally Blizzard said flying in first major patch
- “We intend to disallow flying while leveling from 90 to 100, and have flying become available again in the first major patch for Warlords of Draenor”
- The team will not be adding flying to Draenor.
- Moving forward, new expansions are also unlikely to have flying outside of specific zones or expansion ideas.
- The team will continue to improve flight paths.
- Being able to fly added convenience, but removed the ability to add things like targeted exploration of the world and made the world feel smaller and less dangerous.
- Gaming Cooperatively Makes us More Sociable
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox – http://www.boxingfox.de