#234 – Putting the Try in Tryangle
The gang’s all here for episode 234! We have a fair amount of Blizzard news to discuss, along with Bacon and show news, your Foffs and Props! We have a particularly funny MadLibs snuck in at the end, and be sure to check out our video show to see how Cer handles bugs in his house. Enjoy!
- Photo contest – http://thesundering.net/contest
- May Winner is Toasty!
- June Themes are up!
- NO SHOW NEXT WEEK!!!!!!
- Bacon Fried Doughnuts
- Train Hits Truck Carrying Bacon
Geek & Random News
- GameStop Buys Thinkgeek!
- Goonies 30th Anniversary!
- Released 30 years ago today! June 7th!
- The guy who played sloth, used to play for the Oakland Raiders
- There is a hidden R2D2 on the pirate ship
- The movie was shot almost entirely in sequence
- The director has one eyed willy’s skull on his mantle
- Fallout 4 Coming
- Warcraft – Elwynn Forest Redone in Unreal Engine 4
- Warcraft Going into the Video Game Hall of Fame
- Heroes of the Storm – Released & New Character & Map Incoming!
- Q&A: http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1393-press-event-q-a-recap-eternal-conflicts-concept
- Quite concerned about Player Toxicity. Don’t want your team to become your enemy instead of your allies!
- Some mechanic designs are made specifically to improve that – Ping System (already quite robust, but they know there’s room for improvement); Mute All.
- Reports do work for toxicity! There’s a Customer Support team always analyzing those.
- Maybe they can match toxic players with other toxic players similar to what they do with Leavers/AFKers.
- Internally discussing a system where players rate other players!
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox – http://www.boxingfox.de