#248 – Pizza Insider
Episode 248 is fueled by a few too many (or just the right amount?) of butt jokes, along with the gang’s usual antics. We talk lots of Blizzard news, especially regarding the two new Heroes for Heroes of the Storm! Also expect the usual FoFFs and Props, and bacon news! Enjoy!
- Man fired from Pork factory for “farting too much”
- A 70-year old man, who suffers from severe flatulence, was fired from a pork roll company because the odor of his farts began to mask the hickory-smoked ham produced by the factory.
- Guiness & Bacon Donut Holes
Geek & Random News
- Prop builders manage to create a lifelike Iron man Hulkbuster costume
- The costume took 1600 hours to create. The costume is 9-feet tall, and took 10 months to complete.
- Jets football team bring 350 rolls of toilet paper to the U.K, so they don’t have to use the “thinner” british stuff
- SWTOR Level Syncing
- Heroes of the storm: New Starcraft Characters reporting!
- Warcraft 3 Fan Remake Using Starcraft 2 still underway
- Twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox – http://www.boxingfox.de