#254 – Black Friday is The Purge
On the week of Thanksgiving, Cer and Ray recap all the madness that happened on Black Friday, but more importantly, how our turkey was and also gaming! We go over the new map in Heroes, and Legion Alpha hype.
- Bacon flavored underwear is now a thing!
- $19.99 for each pair, comes in both mens and womens
- Scent will last up to a year through many wash cycles
- A chicken stuffed in duck stuffed in a turkey, all wrapped in bacon. Otherwise known as a bacon-wrapped turducken.
Geek & Random News
- Black friday brawls 2015!
- Great deals bring out the crazies! Including a woman grabbing a box out of a toddlers hands!
- Blizzard sues Bot maker company
- Blizzard is pursuing legal action against Stormbuddy, a botting server for Diablo 2, WoW, and HOTS, based in germany.
- Blizzard seized the source code through backchannels, and Stormbuddy themselves are claiming blizzard has stolen intellectual property.
- Heroes of the Storm introduces new map “Towers of Doom.”
- The two teams will start out with three towers each, where they will both simultaneously protect their own and capture the enemy’s. For each destroyed tower, a friendly one will take its place, which is useful to maintain territory and carry out the main objective of damaging the enemy’s core.
- These towers will then fire a shot at the enemies core for each altar captured.
- Gnome Hunters
- Mech Minions by Gnomes only, unless you get an engineering item
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox – http://www.boxingfox.de