#259 – The Force Bacons
This week we have a lot of Star Wars talk that is on the tail end of the episode, so you can avoid spoilers, and we discuss bacon and birds. We also talk Nintendo, Oculus Rift, Overwatch and much more!
- Pork loin looks like a penis
Geek & Random News
- Woman stabs husband with ceramic squirrel
- Husband went to buy some beer, but the stores were closed.
- This enraged the woman, causing her to conk her husband over the head with a squirrel, and then stabbed him with it.
- Oculus Rift costs $600!
- PC Requirements
- 8 GB RAM or more
- i5-4590 Processor or better
- Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD R9290 or better
- 4 Available USB ports (3x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0)
- New Nintendo Console to be Announced in June
- Nintendo “NX” might be launched as early as october of this year.
- The Wii U was released November 2012, is this new release too soon? What should be the typical console lifespan?
- Blizzard Releases Overwatch Reference Kits to Assist with Cosplay & Fan Art
- The kits show very detailed images of characters and their weapons.
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox