#262 – Two Gidjets
This week Cer and Ray get into the upcoming Heroes of the Dorm, Diablo 3, Legion Alpha, and we also talk about Snoop possibly voicing the Planet Earth series, oh, and Bacon News of course!
- No show February 7th
- Bacon-Chocolate shot glasses
- The inside of the “Bacon glass” is lined with chocolate.
- Bacon, Beer, and chocolate… Has Ceraphus found a new love?
Geek & Random News
- Donald Trump condoms!
- A condom featuring Donald Trump’s face and his catchphrase “I’m huuuge!” has gone on sale.
- Sell for $3 each. “built like a wall to keep out STD’s and unwanted pregnancies” and will “help you negotiate rounding the bases and scoring safely”.
- Snoop Dogg to Maybe Narrate Planet Earth
- An online petition with almost 10,000 signatures wants Snoop Dog to voice an entire season of Planet Earth.
- Sample of Plizzanet Earth – Cold Blooded Seal
- Blizzard using twitter as a community help service?
- Blizzard is testing a new optional mobile-friendly system for players who help each other out on Twitter. The more players you help with your authorized Twitter account, the more points you’ll earn. Climb the leaderboard and be part of the greatest gaming community in the world!
- Warcraft Actor Credits WoW With “Saving His Life”
- Robert Kazinsky cited WoW for building up his confidence. Adding that he greatly enjoyed life being “fat and with no expectations placed upon him.
- Heroes of the Dorm Returning
- Altogether, more than $500,000 in tuition and other prizes is on the line as part of this year’s event.
- You can watch the tournament on ESPN2, major network coverage!
- Cosplay Reference Kits for Heroes of the Storm
- Kits for other things like WoW, Diablo and SC coming maybe?
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox