#271 – Ceraphus 2016
Cer and Ray discuss Bacon Bourbon, Ceraphus’ Presidential Bid, Warcraft Candy, Warcraft Legion World Quests, Illidan in Book Form, Overwatch & more!
- New Ad, Busted Tees
- Bacon popularity by state
- Nebraska is the bacon king! Hawaii has got some work to do.
- (Little late) Bacon Chocolate Peeps!
- Chocolate, bacon, and peeps!
- Looks pretty easy to prepare.
Geek & Random News
- Flyboard– Gateway to the much wanted hoverboards?
- The flyboard is not tethered to anything like previous incarnations
- Maximum speed is 100MPH.
- Pokemon Lingerie is now a thing…
- Yummy mart(Japan) is now officially selling Pokemon lingerie.
- AMC considers allowing cell phones in theatres then quickly backpedals on that
- Their original statement said the younger generation is never apart from their phones, and as such they need to evolve with the times.
- How was this even considered?
- Newest Super Mario speed record
- The new record is 4:57 and 41 milliseconds. Darbian (record holder) practiced for years just to shave a ½ second off of his old record.
- At one point his heart rate reached 171 BMP.
- Warcraft Movie – the Quest for More Money…And Candy
- Submitted by Matthew
- Warcraft themed Mike and Ikes and Hot Tamales
- New Illidan Novel Available
- Warcraft: Legion – World Quests
- Twitter: @Rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @Ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/0uopGw0k5CRvUwrj
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox