#283 – Nonsense Items
Ray & Cer discuss Bacon emojis, Pokemon Go, Overwatch, Diablo, Warcraft Legion, and lots more in this shenanigan filled episode!
- 6th anniversary show on Sunday 7/17.
- Con Before the Storm Updates
- Bacon won over women in the workplace for emojis
- The author is upset with the lack of female centric emoji’s.
- And the snide comment at the end…”And, of course, we do finally get a “bacon” emoji. Maybe I’ll head back to the kitchen and make a BLT sandwich for lunch.”
Geek & Random News
- The Pokemon go craze effects live news broadcast
- The brief video clip shows a news anchor walk across a live weather broadcast playing pokemon go.
- The game has reportedly increased Nintendo’s baseline worth by 25% (7.5 Billion dollars)
- Mans old house turned into Pokemon gym
- A man turned an old decommissioned church into a house.
- The location was turned into a Pokemon gym by the new app Pokemon Go.
- A large amount of kids/cars have been pulling up and entering the property to access the gym.
- The real-world consequences of Pokemon Go!
- Includes: A girl finding a dead body, Armed robbers jacking pokemon trainers, a man catching a pidgey while his wife gives birth and more!
- Blizzard Sues German Company for making Overwatch Cheat Programs
- Thousands of players are reportedly using this program, and Blizzard has already found them.
- The company responsible for the program vowed to make it ‘more difficult’ for blizzard to detect.
- New Overwatch character revealed
- https://youtu.be/ZcCGKrYgr0k (gameplay video)
- A new character has been revealed, Ana!
- Ana left overwatch, but now has returned, and is the mother of Pharah.
- Ana is a support character, in which her primary weapon can either heal or damage enemies, grenades that also serve this purpose, and a sidearm which can put her enemies to sleep. Her ultimate is Nano Boost, which grants teammates increased speed, damage, and resistance to attacks.
- Overwatch Changing Sudden Death in Season 2 to… Allowing Ties
- Overwatch Competitive Mode One Hero Limit
- Diablo puts in rare cosmetic items…or did they?
- The devs wanted to add some super rare cosmetic items.. So rare in fact that no one even found them!
- Blizzard discovered that the items were not appearing because of a bug, and have not fixed it.
- New silence penalty coming to WoW in legion
- Almost replicates the current Heroes silence penalty.
- Once a person has been reported a certain number of times, and, after investigation, will be silenced.
- Silenced players cannot talk in instance chat, send party invitations, duel invitations, and many other things. They can still talk to friends and receive invites from other players.
- Will this replace the current suspension system?
- Warlords of Draenor Season 3 PVP Ends July 19th, Legion Pre-patch to follow?
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Xbox Live: itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- The Sundering Discord: https://discord.gg/v5prQwt
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox