#289 – Mario Bloomers
Episode 289 is full of oddities, including random rage from Xia, lots of Warcraft Legion discussion, and gamer swag. Cer also laments the amount of bird plushies (much to Ray’s chagrin)
- Bacons new rival: Schmacon
- Schmacon is made with beef instead of pork, and is supposedly healthier for you… but what about the taste?
- We need a live Sundering taste test!
Geek & Random News
- A dog gets elected mayor
- Duke, a 9 year old Great Pyrenees, was elected mayor of Cormorant, Minnesota for the third time.
- Election 2020: Xia’s cat vs Ceraphus’s dog. Which one will be president?
- Microsoft unveils Xbox onesies
- Pun aside, the onesie includes many gaming “features”
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes, Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone, Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons, Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments, Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions.
- Mario closes out the olympic games
- Japans Prime Minister dressed up as mario during the closing of the Rio olympic games.
- Heroes of the Storm: MVP feature
- One other new feature on the way that isn’t strictly tied to Machines of War is a post-game awards system. This will label players with titles like MVP at the conclusion of matches, not entirely unlike in Overwatch.
- Overwatch – Bastion Animated Short
- Overwatch Gear – Ganymede Plush
- Legion Raid Schedule Published
- Raids start on 9/20, so you have about 3 weeks! LFR starts 1 week later along with the Mythic raid race!
- WoW legion 7.1: Karazhan returns!
- 7.1 will be available on the PTR shortly after legion launches
- 7.1 will feature Karazhan as a dungeon, a small raid, and additional quests in Suramar (level 110 questing zone).
- 7.1 will also disable addons being able to use unit positions, such as special mods placing markers automatically, and any sort of range indicators.
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- The Sundering Discord: https://discord.gg/G3xrPxk
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox