#291 – Pie Crust
After the silliness of episode 290, Ray takes a break for episode 291. With Cer and Xia holding down the fort, expect lots of Warcraft Legion coverage from Cer and some foffs about bugs from Xia. The crew also has a few listener calls to play, including a butt dial! Enjoy!
- Truck carrying bacon catches fire
- Some extra crispy Bacon was lost forever
- The bacon grease ruined a hose
Geek & Random News
- Hacked Canadian traffic sign sounds right up our alley
- A hacked traffic sign in canada relayed the following important information: “Zombie dicks Ahead”, “Protect your vagina” and “use condoms”.
- Guardians of the Galaxy to appear in Avengers: Infinity Wars
- Spider-Man Homecoming New Villain Spotted on Set
- WoW legion first impressions:
- Is the expansion living up the hype? Is the content delivering? How was questing 100-110? Are you Excited for the raids? How is Blood now that you’ve leveled it?
- Warcraft Legion Companion App
- Now Live
- You can research Order Hall talents.
- You can manage your champion’s equipment.
- You can train new troops.
- You can see world quests, rewards, and timers on the app.
- You can sort and filter the quests, you will need to be logged out of the game to use the app.
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- The Sundering Discord: https://discord.gg/G3xrPxk
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox