#309 – We’re All Wieners
Ray and Cer discuss Bacon shortages, What if WoW shut down, Wiener races, Streaming events to Facebook and many more tangents!
- Bacon Inventory Hits 50 year low…its now time to panic
Geek & Random News
- How about that… seen rat discount??
- A customer at a restaurant in California, claimed to see a rat run by her feet at dinner. After notifying the staff, they simply added a “seen rat” discount (totaling $30).
- MMO shuts down after 17 years, Player gets very emotional during the final moments
- Asherons call has been around for 17 years, in the hands of more than 3 companies.
- The player in the video tears up during the final moments of his stream citing family, events and relationships.
- How would we react to wow shutting down?
- Fallout 4 High-res texture pack arrives next week!
- This is a free update
- You’ll only need a high end system and only an additional 58gb of space!
- Internet “fawns” over new Zenyatta skin
- Zenyatta’s new skin for the lunar festival included him receiving “Luscious lips and cheekbones”. Some overwatch players took to twitter to spread their delight and “hotness” of the new skin.
- Discussion: More companies moving to streaming/broadcasting on Facebook like Heroes of the Dorm
- Do you think this may lead to pay option for Blizzcon on Facebook?
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
You can find the show at thesundering.net, where you can find links to our pages on twitter, Facebook and Youtube. You can also drop us a line at email@example.com or call us at 323-SUNDER-0. That’s 323-786-3370. We are a proud member of D20 Catalyst, part of D20crit and our intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox.