#317 – Snorlax of the Sea
Wake up! It’s episode 317! Cer works to keep Ray and Xia awake by discussing lots of gaming news, Con Before the Storm news and random world news! They also discuss how their weeks’ have been and do the usual Foffs/Props.
Sex Toy News
- Hackers strike again! Getting an ‘eye’ on the action!
- The ‘Slime eye’ is a vibrator that includes a very small camera on the end, allowing its users to take intimate photos or videos of the action.
- Hackers, if they’re in Wi-Fi range, can hack into the device and get an ‘eye’ on the action.
Gaming, Geek & Random News
- Man Breaks into House and Cooks Fried Chicken
- So Long NES Classic
- Hanamura & Genji join Heroes of the Storm
- Cosplayer gets mistaken for terrorist
- A Fallout: New Vegas cosplayer got mistaken for a terrorist while walking downtown.
- The man walked through Grand Prairie in costume, complete with the full armour and New California Republic flag. Oh, and a bunch of silver-painted Pringles cans attached to his back, which is what police mistook for a bomb.
- Smurfing not cheating per Overwatch Lead
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- The Sundering Discord: https://discord.gg/G3xrPxk
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: email@example.com
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox