#319 – Stovetop Shipwreck
Ray & Cer tackle Overwatch cheating, Warcraft replica weapons, Diablo remasters, Bacon thievery, why Ray’s campfire is up to code, what Cer smuggled on a plane, and much more!
- Grocery Clerk in Washington Stops Bacon Thief
- A grocery clerk was slashed in the face Sunday while attempting to stop a woman from stealing steak and bacon.
- The woman snatched several packages of rib-eye steak and bacon and attempted to walk out of the store while her boyfriend was paying for other items.
Gaming, Geek & Random News
- Overwatch Matchmaking Scandal in eSports!
- The new worldwide leagues are forking out Hundreds of thousands of dollars, bringing about the unfortunate fate of match fixing.
- Police in Korea have already taken action against those involved.
- Diablo 2 remaster won’t work?
- The mastermind behind the series, David Brevik says a Diablo 2 remake wouldn’t necessarily work in today’s gaming atmosphere.
- Changing the game in such a drastic way would apparently alter the core gameplay, and literally says kids these days don’t understand how games were made back then.
- Warcraft Doomhammer USB Power Bank can’t fly
- TSA requires even replica weapons to be packed in bags.
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- The Sundering Discord: https://discord.gg/G3xrPxk
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox