#323 – Kingdom Farts
The crew is feeling pretty goofy for episode 323 (Cer drank some Mio energy, Ray coffee) and discuss the various uses of elephant tusks–among other many NSFW things. They also talk gaming news and have some emotionally charged Foffs and Props.
- Victorian era Dildo sells for… a lot.
- Ever wanted to get it on with an Elephant’s tusk? Well you’re a little late.
- The Dildo made out of ivory in the 1840’s, was recently sold for 3200 euros ($3500).
- That can’t be comfortable.
Gaming, Geek & Random News
- Friday the 13th game getting trashed in reviews
- In what was supposed to be one of the more upper profile games of the year, has turned out to be a major disappointment.
- Friday the 13th pits a group of 8 players, 7 playing as teenage survivors, and one playing as Jason Voorhees, against each other in a survival horror-esque game.
- The game is plagued with connectivity problems, and technical glitches.
- The base gameplay seems to be well received, but the myriad of issues with game are ruining it for a lot of people.
- Heroes of the Storm 2nd Anniversary Event
- Earn Daily Loot Chests
- New banner, portrait, and spray.
- Overwatch – New Lunar Map
- Screenshot show 2 missing gorillas (Hammond and Winston) – is Hammond Doomfist?
- twitter: @rayfyst
- Steam: Rayfyst
- XboxLive: Rayfyst
- Twitter: @ceraphus
- XBOX Live: Amish Mafia
- PSN: CeraphusPrime
- Steam: Ceraphus
- Twitter: @itsxia
- Twitter: @Mr_Hasu
- WEB: thesundering.net
- Twitter: @thesundering
- Youtube: Youtube.com/TheSunderingPodcast
- Steam Group: The Sundering
- The Sundering Discord: https://discord.gg/G3xrPxk
- Phone Number: 323-SUNDER-0 or 323-786-3370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of D20 Catalyst part of the d20 crit network
- Our Intro is courtesy of Boxing Fox